Large enterprises continue to shift from internal IT resources to cloud-based services to determine whether employees and customers get the performance and reliability they need when accessing data in complex, hybrid network environments.
Deepfield provides a software-based or on-prem option that aggregates data into a singular-network view on performance and security threats regardless of where network resources are located.
Open Ecosystem DDoS Threat Detection and Mitigation
- Open eco-system: software Integrates with industry leading third-party hardware and virtual mitigation devices
- Detection without pre-configuration of target space
- Minimize false positives and negative
Extensible, Dev-Ops Friendly Platform
- Tie together data from dozens of hardware and software components in your network, using a single API for collection and control
- Flexible API / manage from a single point. Connect the disparate pieces of your network and security infrastructure into a logical whole that can be controlled, managed, and analyzed
- Manage 10,000 WAN routers or 100,000 servers all in the same intuitive, modern interface
Next generation Service Assurance that replaces racks of legacy probe hardware
- New OTT QoE metrics like ABR and number of instantaneous subscribers and streams in any slice of the network.
- Drill into network to find performance issues by organization, branch office or campus
- Compare performance before/after maintenance to gauge success
- Visualize the performance of all major collaboration tool sets in a segment of the network