Deepfield's Singularity Big Data Engine
Singularity is the central component of the Deepfield solution and the basis for all of Deepfield's analytics and security applications. Implemented using state-of-the-art big data science methodologies, this API-driven peta-scale, software-only platform gathers network telemetry and other machine data from hundreds of sources – including SNMP, DNS, BGP, NetFlow (and variants), IPFIX, syslogs, sensor/probe data, and cost/revenue data – all in real-time!
REAL-TIME PETA-SCALE DATA TO MONITOR THOUSANDS OF NETWORK DEVICES ACROSS MILLIONS OF USERS:
- All network telemetry data in one single platform
- Data sources include network elements that are accessed using industry standard protocols, customer specific data sources such as Data Lakes, OSS/BSS data, threat feed data, and Deepfield’s Cloud Genome™ to help provide a complete end-to-end view of network traffic
- Understand your network with unprecedented network visibility, all in one place
- No experts or big budget needed here: Everything you need without the need for in-house staff or hidden additional costs
Singularity is a DevOps friendly platform that utilizes Robust REST API and integrates easily with Tableau and many other data analytics and visualization tools using Deepfield DeepScript.
Traffic Engineering (TE) on Singularity
Gain insight into your entire network infrastructure with Deepfield Traffic Engineering on the Singularity Platform. We provide you with real-time analytics to show where your traffic is moving so you can effectively manage your peering partnerships, decide on where you would like to place content and gauge the best locations for geo build-outs.
MONITOR YOUR NETWORK AND DECIDE WHERE TO GROW
- Manage peering relationships and prospect for new customers
- Find new locations for PoPs
- Understanding your core backbone and achieve basic visibility
- BGP analysis/analytics